Thanks to Annie who nominated for “The Liebster Award”. Thank you for this nomination. I just learned about this nomination, so I guess I gotta do more digging and I’ve got a lot, tons of things to learn about what I entered. 😀
Some of you may not know what exactly is The Liebster Award. This is a tag which helps new bloggers get noticed, connect with each other and make relationships in the blogging community.
The rules for The Liebster Award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Here are the 11 questions she gave:
What made you to start blogging?
- Beautiful World
- words of wisdom
What do you do when you are bored?
- Watch movies
- read books, magazine, stories
- watch videos, funny ones
- eat and stroll around
- scrapbooking or pasting anything
What is a long term goal of yours?
- Have my own house
- enjoy without working
- just travel without worrying
Which are you favourite TV shows/movies?
Favorite TV Show? hhhmmm I used to watch Ghost Whisperer, Super Natural, and GOT. I sometimes watch Two Broke Girls, Pretty Little Liars & Big Bang Theory.
My Favorite movie would be The Notebook, Mean Girls, White Chicks, A Cinderella Story, Wall-E, Fast Five
Who are you top three favourite songs of all time?
My favorite song is La Solitudene- Laura Pausini, Way back into love, Sirens by Cher Lloyd and love me for me.
What are your goals for 2018?
Find a better job, be better at blogging, travel more and Help more.
Do you have any pets?
I don’t have pets now, I used to have dogs.
What are you passionate about?
Maybe dreaming, hoping for the best. I used to write passionately. I work passionately as well, just don’t burst my bubble. Loving
Do you speak a language other than English?
Yes, I do. My Native Language and our National language, Bisaya and Tagalog. Want to learn French and Spanish.
What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Reading a book by the park or beach, blog, watch movie or go out and take photos.
What is your favourite season?
Fave season would be winter. I’ve never seen or touched snow, but I love it and I like cold.
11 Random Facts about me
- I eat my McDonald’s fries with sundae cone, chocolate sundae or Oreo Mcflurry
- I am the youngest among 6 siblings
- I now live in Dubai
- I have and Eiffel Tower Tattoo on my back
- I like putting make-up on
- I’m allergic to chicken and egg but I eat them anyway
- I tried to eat vege for one week but failed
- I love Disney
- I ‘m a mermaid, in my dreams
- I’m a foodie and love Icecream
- I’m a momma’s Girl
These are my Nominees:
These are the 11 Questions for you:
- How are you coping with life right now?
- How’s your blogging so far?
- How much do you love traveling?
- How many countries have you been?
- Are you a foodie?
- What are you favorite food?
- What’s your most adventurous experience?
- Do you like themed park rides?
- Would you sleep in a hostel with strangers?
- Would you travel with someone you just met?
- What’s the most inspiring book you have read?
Hey guys, Above are my questions for you.
Thanks to Annie for nominating me. Let’s all help each other and have fun reading each other’s interests.
Featured Photo From: Sara – instantraveler